Tap into the transformative power of Ayurveda and Yoga to nourish your body and soul. Treat yourself to five restorative days of yoga and Ayurveda practices, healing foods, self reflection, and
- Two private consultations with Dr. Shrestha (includes pulse diagnosis and herbal recommendations)
- Two Ayurvedic bodywork treatments (includes full body massage)
- Twice-daily yoga sessions (breathing practices, postures & meditation)
- Ayurvedic dietary suggestions and self-care strategies to regain optimal balance
- Ayurveda and Women’s Health classes, including Q&A with Dr. Shrestha
- Time for silence, sharing, journaling, forest walks, rest and reflection
- A personalized program to integrate self-renewal strategies at home
Additional options (priced separately) include personalized herbal formulations and additional treatments such as abhyanga, swedan, shirodhara, and marma point massage recommended by Dr. Shrestha.
DR. SARITA SHRESTHA, M.D. Ayurveda, Ob/Gyn BHU, BAMS, renowned for her work in the field of women’s health, brings over 25 years of clinical and teaching experience in both classical Ayurveda and modern medicine. Founder and Director of the Devi Ma Ayurvedic Rural Hospital in Nepal, she teaches and consults throughout the U.S. each year.
For more information see www.saritashrestha.org.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$1050|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$1150|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$1245|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$1295|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$1340|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$1400|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$1490|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$1605|
- A deposit of $200 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Of the $200 deposit, $100 is a practitioner's fee. If you cancel more than 2 weeks before the program, the $100 practitioner's fee will be refunded, and $50 of the remaining $100 deposit will be credited to another program within one year; a $50 processing fee will be retained by the Center. If you cancel within 2 weeks of the start of the program, the entire $200 is forfeited. Deposits are not transferable to another person. There is no refund for leaving the program early, or for no-shows. Housing changes incur a $20 fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 3:15 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.