Increase your knowledge and experience in teaching yoga. Our unique program builds upon the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, integrating the eight limbs into all aspects of our training. You will delve deeply into the yoga sutras, asana, meditation, pranayama, subtle body theory, and sacred sound experientially as a student and as a teacher.
This training is open to those who received their 200-hour certificate from Mount Madonna Center or from any other Yoga Alliance approved school. We provide you with 250 hours of training in three sessions; you will be required to take another 50 hours in electives.
For those holding a certificate from another school, we require that you attend additional programs which will introduce you to Mount Madonna’s unique style of training teachers. please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tuition covers the 250 modular hours only; All electives are separate. Contact the Program Office for discounts available for stays of a week or longer and for special deposit arrangements. Some scholarship aid is available through YogaBasics.com. For more information, visit: MountMadonna.org/ytt300.
You will experience a wide range of teaching styles from more than twenty teachers, most of them senior teachers who have been trained by Sri Baba Hari Dass and have been practicing and studying yoga for over thirty years.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$3261|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$3412|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$3556|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$3635|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$3707|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$3794|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$3931|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$4111|
- A deposit of $500 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- One-hundred dollars of the deposit is non-refundable. No part of the deposit is transferable to another person. For cancellaltions received more than 21 days before the beginning of the program, the deposit less a $100 administrative fee will be refunded. If you cancel less than 21 days before the program, the entire $500 deposit is forfeited. There is no credit or refund for no-shows, or for leaving the program early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.