Enjoy learning the classical teachings of yoga over a six month period, with ample time between each session to integrate what you have learned and form questions about what you want to better understand. The curriculum follows that of the summer program. It begins with a week-long intensive, followed by monthly weekend programs. (Most weekends begin on Thursday evening and continue through Sunday. Ending time for each session is at 1:30 pm on the last day.) The dates are:
- Sept 7-14, 2014 (7 days)
- October 9-12, 2014
- November 20-23, 2014
- December 11-14, 2014
- January 8-11, 2015
- January 29-February 1, 2015
For more information visit our YTT 200 page.
Tuition $2070, plus fees. Contact the Program Office for discounts available for stays of a week or longer, and for special deposit arrangements. Scholarships available. Download scholarship information and scholarship application.
This program is taught by Mount Madonna Center's Senior Yoga Teaching Staff.
You can contact Karuna Sims at email@example.com
KAMALESH GINGER HOOVEN is a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and Yoga Therapist. She teaches in the Mount Madonna Institute College of Ayurveda and is a Senior Teacher in the ongoing Yoga Teacher Trainings at Mount Madonna Center. She has been living at Mount Madonna Center and studying with Baba Hari Dass since 2002. She completed a 700 hour YTT with Georg Feurstein and has studied with many different teachers. Her continued study of Anatomy and Physiology – both gross and subtle – enriches and informs her teaching.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
MEALS and LODGING FEES:
Note that because housing availability may vary for the duration
of this program per-day fees are shown below.
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$37|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$58|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$78|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$89|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$99|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$111|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$130|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$155|
- A deposit of $500 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.