An extended weekend of yoga theory and practice – philosophy, pranayama, subtle body theory, Yoga Sutras, meditation, Sanskrit, asana, and Ayurveda – this program offers yoga principles as taught by Baba Hari Dass in a condensed format. Perfect as a refresher for current yoga teachers and practitioners, this Intensive is required for anyone who completed their 200 hour certification elsewhere and is enrolling in Mount Madonna’s YTT300.
This program is taught by Mount Madonna Center's Senior Yoga Teaching Staff.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
- Qualifies for YTT 500. You must apply to the YTT 500 program before taking this class for credit.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$598|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$762|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$806|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$846|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$894|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$970|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$1070|
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.