Our unique program builds upon the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, integrating the eight limbs into all aspects of our training. Delve deeply into Yoga philosophy, the biomechanics of asana, meditation, pranayama, subtle body theory, and sacred sound. We provide 250 hours of residential training in three 8-day sessions over the course of 10 months; you will be required to take an additional 50 hours in approved electives at MMC. For those holding a Yoga Alliance certificate from another school, we require that you attend the Yoga Intensive (see p. 6) which will introduce you to Mount Madonna’s style of training teachers. Completion of both the 200 and 300 hour programs qualifies you to apply for recognition by the Yoga Alliance as a RYT – 500, with additional teaching practice required by YA.
For more information, please see our YTT500 page.
This program is taught by Mount Madonna Center's Senior Yoga Teaching Staff.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
- Qualifies for YTT 500. You must apply to the YTT 500 program before taking this class for credit.
MEALS and LODGING FEES:
Note that because housing availability may vary for the duration
of this program per-day fees are shown below.
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$37|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$58|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$78|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$89|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$99|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$111|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$130|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$155|
- A deposit of $500 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- One-hundred dollars of the deposit is non-refundable. No part of the deposit is transferable to another person. For cancellations received within 21 days of the beginning of the first session, the deposit less a $100 administrative fee will be refunded. If you cancel less than 21 days before the program, the entire $500 deposit is forfeited. There is no credit or refund for no-shows, or for leaving the program early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.