Join us for a four-week immersion in the ancient teachings of Yoga. You will be taught by more than twenty of Mount Madonna Center's Senior Teachers as you delve into the theory, philosophy and practices of Yoga. It is a remarkable experience to wake up on the mountaintop and begin your day with traditional cleansing practices. Then, as you move from class to class -- asana, pranayama, meditation and yoga theory -- you are surrounded by like-minded people and the beauty of the redwoods, fountains, lake, temple, gardens, and the Monterey Bay in the distance. All serve as a backdrop and support for your time of growth, learning and transformation. For more information visit: mountmadonna.org/yoga/ytt.html
This program is taught by Mount Madonna Center's Senior Yoga Teaching Staff.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$2805|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$3291|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$3753|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$3996|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$4214|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$4506|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$4943|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$5502|
- A deposit of $500 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
If you cancel your reservation prior to June 1st, the deposit less a $100 administrative fee will be refunded. If you cancel on June 1st or later, the entire $500 deposit is forfeited.
Housing or date changes incur a $20 fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.