Come to the mountaintop and immerse yourself in the ancient teachings of Yoga surrounded by like-minded people and the beauty of redwoods, fountains, lake, temple, gardens, and the Monterey Bay in the distance. Delve into Yoga theory, philosophy, and practice with over 20 Senior Teachers trained by Baba Hari Dass. Shat karma, asana, and meditation are but a few of the practices you will experience. You will not only learn to teach, but you will teach to learn. Come grow and transform with us. For more information visit our YTT 200 Page.
The tuition for the program is $2070. The totals shown below include tuition, meals, and lodging.
Contact the Programs Office for discounts available for stays of a week or longer, and for special deposit arrangements. Some scholarship aid available through YogaBasics.com.
This program is taught by Mount Madonna Center's Senior Yoga Teaching Staff.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
- Qualifies for YTT 500. You must apply to the YTT 500 program before taking this class for credit.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$2969|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$3479|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$3965|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$4232|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$4475|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$4767|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$5229|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$5836|
- A deposit of $500 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
If you cancel your reservation prior to June 1st, the deposit less a $100 administrative fee will be refunded. If you cancel on June 1st or later, the entire $500 deposit is forfeited.
Housing or date changes incur a $20 fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.