Join us for a Reunion Retreat Celebrating Baba Hari Dass’ life of service. We will honor Babaji’s 90th Birthday by highlighting his inspiration to Hanuman Fellowship and Mount Madonna Center, Mount Madonna School, Salt Spring Center and School, and Sri Ram Ashram and School. Mornings will be devoted to Upasana, a devotional (Bhakti) approach to attaining peace that includes chanting of Sanskrit prayers, scriptural study, yoga methods, rituals, and practices to awaken the spiritual heart. Afternoons and evenings will be devoted to photos, skits, music, and stories that illustrate the karma yoga that Babaji has given and inspired. It will be a time to reconnect and share with our full community. Baba Hari Dass will be present during this very special retreat.
Work/study, sliding scale, and scholarship options are available, as are discounts for seniors (65+) and full-time students, with 4-day attendance and registration at least one week in advance.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
- Qualifies for YTT 500. You must apply to the YTT 500 program before taking this class for credit.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Housing Type||Retreat Rate||2hrs Work Study|
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$80|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$192||$144|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$222||$167|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$238||$179|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$253||$190|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$272||$204|
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.